Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moshi moshi frm the Sushi Gang



Name: Sake Roll
Description: Moshi moshi! I am the Sake Roll. I am made from fresh salmon, cucumber and fish roe!
Size: Width 1.5cm, Height 1.5cm
Buy me: RM5.00


Name: Smoked Salmon Roll
Description: Hi! I am the Smoked Salmon Roll. I am made from fresh salmon!
Size: Width 1.8cm, Height 1.2cm
Buy me: RM5.00

Name: Tamago Roll
Description: Harlow! I am Tamago Roll. I have an omelette topping with seaweed strip.
Size: Width 1.8cm, Height 1.2cm
Buy me: RM5.00

Name: Ebikko Roll
Description: Boo! I am Ebikko. I the all time favourite sushi made from fish roe and wrapped with seaweed.
Size: Width 2cm, Height 1.7cm
Buy me: RM5.00

Name: Tuna Roll
Description: Oi! I am Tuna Roll. I am made from fresh tuna
Size: Width 1.6cm, Height 1.1cm
Buy me: RM5.00

Name: Pickled Zuchinni Roll
Description: Haik! I am the Pickled Zuchinni Roll. I prefer to be called the Ninja Sushi instead.
Size: Width 2.2cm, Height 1.1cm
Buy me: RM5.00

Special price for all of them: RM20.00 only!

Altogether now.....

Moshi moshi from the Sushi Gang!




No comments: