Thursday, September 18, 2008

Early Christmas...

Necklace is not included. For illustration purposes only, if interested in necklace please state in email during order. :)

Necklace is not included. For illustration purposes only, if interested in necklace please state in email during order. :)
Name: Gingy
Description: Cookie crumbs! Hi, how are ya? I'm Gingy
Size: Width 2.8cm, Height 3.5cm
Buy me: RM8.00

Name: Gingo
Description: Hi! I'm Gingy's boyfriend who simply adores Gingy.
Size: Width 2.5cm, Height 3.5cm
Buy me: RM8.00


Be nice, why not buy Gingy and Gingo so that they will be together forever for only RM 15.



Necklace is not included. For illustration purposes only, if interested in necklace please state in email during order. :)
Name: Starry
Description: Helloooo. I am Starry the fallen star that everyone wishes on. Wear me on your neck and I will make all your wishes come true!
Size: Width 2.5cm, Height 2.5cm
Buy me: RM8.00



No comments: