Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cakes & Sweets

Necklace is not included. For illustration purposes only, if interested in necklace please state in email during order. :)
Name: Strawberry Cheesecake
Description: I am made of cheese, icing and fresh strawberries. All things sweet to make your day even sweeter.
Size: Width 1.8cm, Height 1.8cm
Buy me: RM8.00

Name: Chocolate Brownies with Marshmallows
Description: I am the sinful dessert minus the calories packed with alot of goey choco and marshmallow
Size: Width 1.8cm, Height 2cm
Buy me: RM8.00

Name: Vanilla Cream Cake with Chocolate Syrup topped with Cherry
Description: Hi, I am your favourite tea time classic
Size: Width 2cm, Height 1.4cm
Buy me: RM5.00

Name: Crazy Swirly Loli
Description: I am Crazy Swirly Loli, sometimes sweet, sometimes sour. You never know until I am yours!
Size:
Width 1.7cm, Height 3.4cm
Buy me: RM6.00

Name: I-Scream
Description: Hi! I am I-Scream. My grandpa is Ice-Cream. Unlike my name, I seldom scream. I am strawberry flavoured with chocolate syrup and topped with a cherry! I have others brothers and sisters who are mint flavoured, corn flavoured and so much more!
Size: Width 1.8cm, Height 3cm
Buy me: RM8.00




No comments: