Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Heart You Bear

We know you won't be able to resist the charm of the I Heart You Bear (because we fell deeply in love with it too!). It brings love to the person who beholds it. Each bear comes with diamonds exuding elegance and will suit quite nicely with any attire.

I Heart You Bear



Name: I Heart You Bear
Description: Comes in 4 colours (blue, red, white, yellow)
Size: Pendant (Width 1.4cm, Height 2.4cm)
Buy me: RM25 pendant with necklace / RM12 handphone charm

New Special Edition!

Name: I Heart You Bear customised alphabet with necklace
Description: I Heart You Bear comes in 4 colours (blue, red, white, yellow)
Clay alphabet can be made into any available colours (*Just mail us :) )
Size: Pendant (Width 1.4cm, Height 2.4cm)
Clay Alphabet (Width 1cm, Height 1.5cm)
Buy me: RM30 inclusive of delivery
*What a steal!! :D


Let me hear you say L-O-V-E!



No comments: